Dodge Challenger Supercharger Kits
Hamburger’s Superchargers have created a state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the Dodge Challenger. These supercharger kits provide impressive performance and acceleration, with increased overall horsepower and torque that you’ll notice as soon as you start the engine.
Dodge Challenger 5.7L (2011-2020)
|300 > 575|
Dodge Challenger 6.4L – Stage I (2017-2020)
|485 > 625|
Dodge Challenger 6.4L – Stage II (2017-2020)
|485 > 715|
This supercharger kit is 50-state emission legal (E.O. #D-774-6) and is as quiet during operation as any of Dodge’s production high-performance supercharged cars. For the performance enthusiast with a 5.7L HEMI powered Challenger, Charger, or Chrysler 300 looking for 392 SRT HEMI performance, this supercharger kit is just the ticket, and will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine to the first time you have to pass a slow moving Mustang or Camaro on the highway!
- Provides impressive performance increases.
- Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
- PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED – for the 6.4L Challenger Supercharger Kit
- 50-state emission legal E.O. #D-774-6. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
- Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
- Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
- Installs in less than one day.
- Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
- Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
- Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
- Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
- Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
- Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty
- Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
(Excluding Tuner Kits).