Hyundai Genesis Coupe Supercharger Kits
Each of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe supercharger kits includes all necessary components to ensure safe, reliable operation. Our distributors have developed kits for the following models:
|Hyundai Genesis Coupe (Stage I)||252 > 400|
|Hyundai Genesis Coupe (Stage II)||252 > 450|
|Hyundai Genesis Coupe (V6 GDI)||300 > 420|
DTOZ, a Korean aftermarket parts manufacturer, is excited to offer a complete bolt on Rotrex supercharger kit for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 380 AT/MT.
The kit will come with a detailed instruction manual and how-to video for hassle-free installation.
The supercharger kit is designed for a direct replacement for OEM parts and requires no modification for use (all necessary brackets required for installation included).
The estimated installation time, with an experienced mechanic, is only around 3-4 hours! And Horse power will be increased around 40~45% comparing with Stock Engine.
This mostly maintenance-free, easy-to-install bolt on kit is a perfect choice for those who are looking to add reliable power to your Genesis Coupe.
The kit will be available in the US first, starting September 2020.
This comprehensive kit includes the following:
- Rotrex Supercharger C38-81 (Extra cost with C38-91)
- Supercharger Pulley
- Supercharger Oil Cooler
- Supercharger Oil SX150 1L
- Supercharger Adapter Plate and Spacers
- Supercharger Oil Tank and Filter
- Supercharger Belt and Autotensioner Kit
- Supercharger Idler Pulley Bearing
- Supercharger Damper Pulley Assay
- DTOZ Blow-off Valve (BOV)
- DTOZ Air Filter
- NGK Spark Plugs
- DeatschWerks 600cc Injectors
- Fuel Pump Assembly
- Maintec Intercooler
- Intake Pipes and Brackets
- DTOZ Silicone Band / Hoses
- Power Steering Bracket / Hose
- Aluminum washer Tank ($130)
- DTOZ Oil Cooler kit ($450)
- Mishimoto Big size Radiator ($400)
- Maintec Exhaust Manifold ($1200)
- ECU and Data ($600)
Pricing for supercharger and full kit
Hyundai Genesis Coupe BK1 2008-2011 MSRP: 5.600 USD
Hyundai Genesis Coupe BK2 2012-2016 MSRP: 5.300 USD