Jeep Wrangler supercharger kits
|285 > +400||–|
For 2012-2019 classic models.
Description from the distributor
With HAMBURGER’S SUPERCHARGER’S extensive design and manufacturing background, we’ve created a state-of-the art supercharger kit for the Jeep Wrangler. This supercharger kit provides impressive performance and acceleration, with increased overall horsepower and torque that you’ll notice as soon as you start the engine. Considering the close-to 4000 lb. curb weight of the 2018-’20 Jeep Wrangler JL (2/4 door) and 2020 Gladiator, and limited amount of horsepower and torque available from the stock 3.6L V-6 Pentastar engine (285 Horsepower and 260 Lb.-Ft. of torque), we recognized the need for an OEM-quality supercharger to improve overall vehicle performance and acceleration, especially when oversized wheels and tires, along with some of the available heavy duty (and heavy) off-road components are added, which reduce the Jeep’s performance . . . until now!
This supercharger kit provides 425 hp and 365 lb.-ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. It is 50-state emission legal (E.O. pending) and is as quiet during normal operation as any of Dodge’s high performance supercharged cars. For the Jeep Wrangler owner looking to wake up the performance of his Jeep Wrangler JL (2/4 door) or Gladiator, this supercharger kit is just the ticket, and will surely put a smile on your face from the moment you start the engine, to the first time you have to pass a slow moving vehicle on the highway!
|Hamburger’s Superchargers Inc., USA|
• Stage I kit produces 425 hp and 365 lb.- ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine at 8 lbs. of boost.
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• 50-state emission legal. *E.O. pending. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Includes dual fans w/shroud for traction oil cooler for extreme conditions
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty (Excluding Tuner Kits).